Labour Cycles is a group of Labour members and representatives committed to ensuring that everyone has the ability to be involved in active travel.
We want to see a national manifesto that delivers high quality protected cycling infrastructure across the UK and an increased share of the UK transport budget.
We are keen to hear from like-minded party members who feel they can help with:
- Lobbying at a national level in the party around a manifesto commitment
- Making the case online, through video and other means for cycling based on Labour values.
Inaugural committee, positions will be decided in March:
- Jill Axford (Stretford)
- Jill Borcherds (Stevenage)
- Cllr Demirci (Hackney)
- Judy Mallaber (Amber)
- Mandie Shilton Godwin (Manchester)
- Louise Collins (Sefton Central)
- Gwenda Owen (Cardiff)
- Terry Patterson (Poplar)
- Philip Benstead (Westminster)
- Jono Kenyon (Hackney)
- Christian Wolmar (Islington N)
- Roger Stocker (Lewisham)
- Ken Spence (Leeds)
- Ian Lovegrove (Sale)
- Rob Reed
- Chris Kenyon (Islington South)
Photo Credits: Evo Lucas (Full rights reserved)
Content: Chris Kenyon, Islington South. (contact via firstname.lastname@example.org)