Labour Cycles is a group of Labour members and representatives committed to ensuring that everyone has the ability to be involved in active travel.
We want to see a national manifesto that delivers high quality protected cycling infrastructure across the UK and an increased share of the UK transport budget.
We are keen to hear from like-minded party members who feel they can help with:
- Lobbying at a national level in the party around a manifesto commitment
- Making the case online, through video and other means for cycling based on Labour values.
- Catherine Rose (Lambeth)
- Jill Borcherds (Stevenage)
- Richard Lufkin (Hackney)
- Mandie Shilton Godwin (Manchester)
- Richard Leeming (Southwark)
- Gwenda Owen (Cardiff)
- Charlie Hicks (Cowley)
- Chris Kenyon (Islington South)
Photo Credits: Evo Lucas (Full rights reserved)
Content: Chris Kenyon, Islington South. (contact via email@example.com)